Saturday, March 10, 2007

Too many services!


As much as I love playing with the new technologies, I have to admit that it does become somewhat cumbersome to setup and even hope to maintain so many different free service accounts, be they blogs, wikis, e-mail accounts, photo services or any other web goody! Perhaps I'm just a signup junkie and just need to curtail my habit. But that's not really it. Part of my responsibility in working in the IT industry is to stay abreast of what's out there, so when a colleague or a client/user comes to me for advice, I need to not look like I'm completely out of the loop.

I think that what I really ought to do is establish and use a service for a single purpose. Such as keeping one blog as a poetry/creative writing site, another more as a travel/event diary, another for professional use, and so on.

We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home